Saturday, June 7, 2008

We're on our way!!!

Yay!!!! One more sleep until we make our way up to Canada to play! The kids have been bouncing off the walls with excitment... and I must admit, I am quite excited myself! I am gearing up for the 18 hour drive....luckly we are going to spend the night at my sister's (just another little bonus!) I've refused to let my kids watch any videos this past week....I need them to be well entertained for the two days of traveling. I only wish I had some great tricks for keeping Emry happy. She hates driving longer than 20 minutes...it's going to be one LONG drive, I'm afraid!

4 comments:

day in the life of a prince said...

Have fun on your trip! If you find anything that keeps Emry happy you'll have to let me know your secret, because Breggan hates being in the car also!! So I'm trying to find something to keep him entertained when we head down to Boise and Utah!!

Sonia said...

You've probably left, but I'm thinkin' of you and the drive. . . we haven't driven up there in almost 3 years (and don't want to start again either . . .)

i hope it went ok. How long are you there for? After the 1st? Did Nate go too?

Sarah Pearl said...

Are you home yet? I miss you!

summer said...

Ahhh, I haven't been on your blog in a while, I wish this post was for this week, as I am sure you are no longer in Canada! We are heading up on Wednesday, going to take on all of the Raymond festivities. I am also not looking forward to our 17 hour drive!! How is Colorado, are you enjoying it? Also loved your hubbie's post!! Wish we could get together!! When you go to that beautiful, childless island, can I hop in your suitcase?? Loron and I were just reminiscing the other day about that summer long ago...sure was fun!