Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jana's 'new" obsession

I thought I would post some pictures of what Nate would discribe as my "latest obsession." So I have had a couple ideas of how I might be able to help out with the double mortgage payments, and I may have become a tad bit absorbed in them. My first attempt didn't do so well....but, perhaps it was the attraction, not me. An event where people celebrate a headless chicken, might not really be the best place to attract customers. So with one event down, I am moving on to my next event this weekend, and hoping for better success!

4 comments:

Scott and Analisa said...

i hope you do well too. A headless chicken? That was the reason they had that last fair?? weird. good luck!

amber said...

Oh my goodness time to CATCH UP!!!!! Your bands and name and everything look AWESOME!!!! I love them all! And for the scentsy....I really need to order a few from you, I'm thinking that's what I want to do for Christmas presents this year!!! I can't believe how fast your little kids are growing!!! My kids have enjoyed watching the videos!!!! Eden IS GROWING up WAY TOO FAST!!!! And the whole boy thing.......WOWSERS! She really is going to break lots of boys' hearts and she totally doesn't like to hurt anyone's feelings poor boys!!! How is everything else going? By the way I love the look of the blog!!!!!

Ginger said...

Wow- big changes on the blog since I saw it last! It looks great. I am completely impressed with your business efforts. Good luck this weekend.
About your earlier post, I took the end of kindergarten pretty hard last year, too. It was just such a happy, fun year, and the kids were all so innocent. (Well, Emma did 'love' a boy named Jagger! What a name!) Anyway, now at the end of 1st grade she seems so much older! Time goes too fast.

Scott and Analisa said...

Jana, we thought you didn't post that last comment on our blog; it had Nate all over it!!! If you want, we can remove it!