Friday, June 26, 2009

I can drive 55


I know pretty pathetic title....but HOLY SCHMOLLIES....55 pounds deserves some sort of theme! I was completely spoiled by having Emry so early, that being pregnant for the whole 9 months is really for the birds! Just one day until the big due date and I am SO hopeful that I won't go over. Today would be a wonderful day to have her. She would share the same birthday as my grandpa and it is also my grandpa's and grandma's anniversary...sounds like a plan to me! Now if she will just cooperate! Since the beginning of June I have been hopeful that she would come any day, but here we are the end of June and still no baby....but also still no name. We are hoping that once we see her one of the names we like will really just fit her!





I love whenever Emry hears the word baby, if we are reading it in a story or she hears someone says it, she runs up and points to my belly! Emry suddenly seems so big to me. It is going to be a BIG change in our home with her being a big sister!
I was SO sure that I would have this baby in the middle of June that I signed my kids up for swimming the first session and wouldn't even consider going for the next session.
Now I really wish I would have. Jack and Eden loved every moment....okay, that's a lie. It took Jack some getting used to, but once he was willing to get off the steps - he LOVED it. Poor Emry cried every morning for the two weeks when Jack and Eden got to put on their swimming suits.

7 comments:

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

Let us know when she comes! Maybe we'll come see her this summer if that's ok with you! Congratulations and good luck! We love you guys!

Matt and Alissa said...

How fun! I want to get Beckett into swimming lessons. I think that is one of the best things to put kids into (maybe that is because I love swimming so much). Good luck on having her on time. When Anabelle went a week over, I felt like we were already 3 or 4 weeks late. I feel your pain, sister!

day in the life of a prince said...

Jana you look amazing, I don't think I believe the 55 lbs!! Good luck!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Sarah Pearl said...

Jana, you're as beautiful as ever. And look, the baby DID cooperate! I am so thrilled for you. What a meaningful birthday she has. Now if I could just get mine here....is it really too much to ask him to be born in the month he's due?!

Betsy said...

I'm sticking with my original thought, that your idea of huge, is most people's idea of really cute pregnant girl!!! You seriously look darling! I'm so glad she's here, and that you're feeling good. Congrats!

emily said...

well, well, well - looks like you ended up having her on this day after all. :)

i can't wait to see her and hear all about her and how your family is doing.

sweet name, by the way (saw it on facebook).

i'll call you soon!

Jodi said...

Pictures never lie! You are not HUGE! Your kids are darling! And your house is in perfect order! So what you talkin' about!!!! Love the pics of everyone at the hospital. You must have found your camera! Nate hope you are enjoying every minute of your time off. Happy Canada Day! Love, me