Friday, November 13, 2009

Attempts

Just a quick attempt to update this thing - I should now be good until after the new year.



Eden lost another tooth this past week. She was so thrilled, now she can have "Bunny Teeth!" She makes the cutest little bunny. Jack is now constantly asking when his teeth will come out. Eden is now on a count down to her 8th birthday. Just 19 more days!!! I have cried at every baptism that I've attended this year. How has 8 years gone so quickly? Just a few days ago, Nate found me sitting in the closet crying while I was on the phone. My friend was giving me some great ideas on how to make Eden's baptism day memorial...and of course, that set me OFF! I am going to be good for nothing that day! How I love that sweet Eden!!!








Nate's big day is coming up in just two short weeks!!! I couldn't be prouder of him...and perhaps a tad bit concerned. He's traded in his love of biking for running. Not just any ol' running...we're talking extreme-crazy-kick -butt running. Nate and his good friends are diligent at finding extreme trail runs, bare foot running (I don't see the logic or the fun - then again, this is why I am amazed at him!) He and his friends signed up to run a 20 miler extreme (more like insane) race in Moab in Feb. Seriously, this race makes a regular ol' marathon look like a leisure jog in the park. All I can say, is go get-em!(and please come back alive!) I wasn't ever all too concerned until I heard them talking about mountain lions and falling off cliffs! I'm failing miserably at the attempt to get him to commit running in a marathon with me...he thinks the courses look "too dull!" I wish I could just get a snippet of his enthusiasm!

I had other pictures that were up here...but somehow I have managed to delete them...so I am calling it a night and perhaps one day I'll venture to attempt putting them back up here.

2 comments:

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

yay!! An update! It's so good to hear from you guys! Keep it up!

Matt and Alissa said...

haha, I love you, Jana. When is Eden's baptism? Did you already tell us? I don't remember at all if you did. It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can come see you guys again soon.